Lane Home Furnishings Miles Wallsaver
The ''Miles'' recliner features Lane's patented Zero Gravity Mechanism that is only available on Lane rocker recliners. The lifetime warranted mechanism elevates your feet higher and reclines farther back compared to most other recliners. Heavy duty frame made of furniture grade plywood and hardwood supports the 9 gauge mechanism and is 35% stronger than most recliner frames. Button tufted back offers uniform ''sink into'' comfort.
- 9 gauge mechanism made in the USA exclusively for Lane
- laminated hardwood seat frame that is double doweled
- arm frame uses 4-6 mortise and tenon joints
- frame is glued and reinforced with steel braces
- conjugated fiber back and arms
- 4 eight gauge seat springs support a seat core that features 1.8 density
- high resiliant foam for better durability.