Lane Home Furnishings
Miles Zero Gravity Swivel Rocker Recliner
* Please call to order this product.
The ''Miles'' recliner features Lane's patented Zero Gravity Mechanism that is only available on Lane rocker recliners. The lifetime warranted mechanism elevates your feet higher and reclines farther back compared to most other recliners. Heavy duty frame made of furniture grade plywood and hardwood supports the 9 gauge mechanism and is 35% stronger than most recliner frames. Button tufted back offers uniform ''sink into'' comfort.
- 9 gauge mechanism made in the USA exclusively for Lane
- laminated hardwood seat frame that is double doweled
- arm frame uses 4-6 mortise and tenon joints
- frame is glued and reinforced with steel braces
- conjugated fiber back and arms
- 4 eight gauge seat springs support a seat core that features 1.8 density
- high resiliant foam for better durability.
Photos are for illustration only, may not accurately represent current styles, colors or included accessories. Accessories not included unless specified. Mancini's Sleepworld is not responsible for typographic errors or computer error. Please see store for full details.