Bed Wright Inc.
Cape Cod Bunkbed Complete
The Cape Cod Bunkbed's pleasing combination of bead board panels and arched ends offers an easy going Cottage look and cozy sleeping areas. Can also be used as two Twin beds with high/low head and footboards. Three coat finish: sealer coat, base coat, and top clear coat. Hardwood slats with rugged webbing provide stable deck for mattress. Slanted ladder for easy access to upper bunkbed. Add a matching Trundle (BRU-807TR) or Storage Drawer Pedestal (BRU-807DWR) for space saving versatility. Also available to coordinate with the Cape Cod are Five Drawer Chest (BRU-845C), Student Desk (BRU-851SD) with optional Hutch (BRU-851H), and Six Drawer Dresser (BRU-846C) with optional Mirror (BRU-846MWH).
- Hardwood construction
- pinned mortise and tenon joints on head and footboards
- assembles with metal anchored steel bolts
- centering dowels on siderails ensure easy assembly and sturdiness
- factory assembled guardrails and ladder are solid hardwood construction
- guardrails secured with steel pins and metal anchored steel bolts
- steel ladder hooks with double action release
- multilayer laminated siderails provide greater strength than solid lumber
- each siderail is attached to head and footboards with 4 steel bolts and barrel nuts
- centering dowels aid in alignment
- slatted hardwood decking provides solid support for mattresses
- individual slats are interconnected with rugged webbing
- each slatted deck attaches to siderails with 6 steel bolts and anchors
Photos are for illustration only, may not accurately represent current styles, colors or included accessories. Accessories not included unless specified. Mancini's Sleepworld is not responsible for typographic errors or computer error. Please see store for full details.