Sometimes sleeping isn't the problem, it's falling to sleep. With all the struggles of everyday life, sometimes it's hard to unwind at the end of the day and get some quality rest.
That's why this new app, Sleep, is so useful to those who have trouble falling asleep. With 96 different relaxing sounds, there's no reason to count sheep anymore. The variety of sounds is specifically designed to relieve your stress, relax you, and help you sleep better.
If staying asleep is the problem, then you may be more interested in a getting a better mattress. In order to get the most out of your rest, you should choose a high-quality mattress that will match your comfort preferences. Mancini’s Sleepworld is the best place to buy your mattress, and with 28 locations in Northern California, we’re sure to be close by.
Be sure to check out Mancini’s Sleepworld today or call - (800) 641-5337.
Starting today, March 28th, Mancini's is paying the sales tax on your next new mattress. We have a wide variety for every type of sleeper. We also carry the Trump Mattress, an exclusive for Mancini's Sleepworld. Hurry in today!
Interested in purchasing a new mattress? Check out Mancini's Sleepworld's latest selections today or call to find your nearest location - ( 866) 972-3148
Choosing furniture for your child’s room can be an exciting adventure. Picking out any kind of home accessory is always fun, but when it comes to children’s furniture, you get to let your inner kid out to find the coolest and most colorful pieces in the store. There are a lot of factors other than aesthetics to consider when making your choices, though, so it’s important to have a good idea of what you’re looking for. When it comes to beds, you’ll want to find something that will be comfortable, look great, and help you maintain space.
Bunk beds are a great choice for a child’s room—even an only child! These fun beds provide a number of benefits, including:
- Saving space in a room. Children who share rooms often find that having two separate beds leaves little room for playtime. A bunk bed provides two beds that take up the space of just one.
- Extra storage. Many bunk beds come with storage and shelving units underneath and on the sides of the beds. These can be great places to keep toys when they’re not in use. They can also work as extra drawers for clothing.
- Saving money. Buying a separate bed for each of your children can really add up. Bunk beds are the perfect way to save money and still get the furniture that you need.
- Fun! With a bunk bed, your kids can have their own sleepover every night. Sharing a room can be tough on a lot of kids, which is why it’s important to let them have fun with their furniture.
If you’re thinking about getting a bunk bed for your child’s room, then you should check out the selection here at Mancini’s Sleepworld. We have a great variety of bunk beds, including futon bunk beds and loft bunk beds. Contact us today for more information.
Did you know that we spend about a third of our lives in our beds? Nonetheless, research shows that one in five adults do not get adequate sleep. This is often due to the quality of their mattress.
An old mattress can cause discomfort, making it hard to fall or stay asleep. Experts suggest that you buy a new mattress every 5 to 7 years, in order to maintain the best sleeping patterns.
When looking for a new mattress:
- Lay on each mattress to test it out.
- Focus on finding the most comfortable mattress.
- Never pay full price for a mattress. Only buy items on sale, and haggle if you can.
We have an amazing selection of mattresses from brands such as Serta, Simmons, and Sealy, all at incredibly low prices. Stop by Mancini's Sleepworld today to try out a new mattress or give us a call at give us a call at (800) 641-5337.
Tired of feeling achy and sore when you wake up? It may be time for a new mattress. Luckily, March 7th is the start of the Triple Bonus Mattress Sale at Mancini's Sleepworld. Come in for the lowest prices of the season and find your perfect mattress at a great price! Check out the video for more information.